Texas Mold Industry Deregulation Fight latest news and developments update.
Introducing the Texas Mold Assessors and Remediators Association (TMARA).
Hosted by Gebco, Hurst, TX
Purpose of the meeting
- We feel it is important to keep everyone updated on the latest news and developments in what we are referring to as the Texas Mold Industry Deregulation Fight.
- Introduce the creation of the Texas Mold Assessors and Remediators Association – TMARA – www.tmara.org
- To discuss what happened during the recent legislative session and what MIS, as part of the new association, and others want to do during the next 18 month interim as well as during the next legislative session which starts in January of 2021
- Raise awareness across the state on the fundraising efforts that have taken place and need to take place going forward to give us the greatest opportunity to keep our industry regulated
- Answer any questions about the legislative process and what we can do in each area of the state to get involved with our local legislators